Icycomp

Simple Future Tense



Bentuk Umum :


Simple Future Tense memiliki 2 bentuk umum dengan menggunakan 2
modal verb yang berbeda, yaitu Will dan be going to.


Bentuk Umum untuk Will :


s + [will + verb]



Examples:



  • You will help him later.

  • Will you help him later?

  • You will not help him later.



Bentuk Umum untuk be going to:


s + [am/is/are + going to + verb]



Examples:



  • You are going to meet Jane tonight.

  • Are you going to meet
    Jane tonight?

  • You are not going to meet Jane tonight.



Penggunaan 1 : "Will" Untuk Mengekspresikan Aksi Sukarela


Examples:



  • I will send you the information when I get
    it.

  • I will translate the email, so Mr. Smith
    can read it.

  • Will you help me move this
    heavy table?

  • Will you make dinner?

  • I will not do your homework for you.

  • I won't do all the housework myself!


Penggunaan 2 : "Will" Untuk Mengekspresikan Janji




Examples:



  • I will call you when I arrive.

  • If I am elected President of the United States, I
    will make
    sure everyone has access to inexpensive
    health insurance.

  • I promise I will not tell him about the
    surprise party.

  • Don't worry, I'll be careful.

  • I won't tell anyone your secret.




Penggunaan 3 : "Be going to" Untuk Mengekspresikan Rencana




Examples:



  • He is going to spend his vacation in
    Hawaii.

  • She is not going to spend her vacation
    in Hawaii.

  • A: When are we going to meet
    each other tonight?

    B: We are going to meet at 6 PM.

  • I'm going to be an actor when I grow
    up.

  • Michelle is going to begin medical
    school next year.

  • They are going to drive all the way to
    Alaska.

  • Who are you going to invite
    to the party?

  • A: Who is going to make John's birthday
    cake?

    B: Sue is going to make John's birthday
    cake.




Penggunaan 4 : "Will" Atau "Be Going to"Untuk Mengekspresikan
Prediksi Masa Depan





Examples:



  • The year 2222 will be a very
    interesting year.

  • The year 2222 is going to be a very
    interesting year.



  • John Smith will be the next
    President.

  • John Smith is going to be the next
    President.



  • The movie "Zenith" will win several
    Academy Awards.

  • The movie "Zenith" is going to win
    several Academy Awards.


0 Responses